The Cheadle Board Room Extravaganza fundraiser is to raise funds and items for the Chelmwood Food Bank to help those who have fallen on difficult times.
We will be having 12 hours of gaming April 25th 2020, 9:30am until 9:30pm including a Board Game Raffle with some other surprises on the day.
The Upper Room Cafe will be available throughout the day.
Your entry ticket also entitles you to one ticket for our boardroom raffle (more can be purchased on the day).
Your ticket also allows you to sell up to ten board game items for the Board Room Ring & Buy (details and terms below)
Ring and Buy Details
- Bring up to ten items for the ring and buy desk
- Each item should have the price and a contact mobile number for the day.
- Ring and buy will open at 10am after event has started. People can look round limited to two-three at a time. Each item they pick whilst at the desk they can ring the contact number and ask the person to come to the bring and buy to exchange money, PayPal details etc. to pay for said games.
- See Terms and Conditions for more detail.
Terms and conditions
- Event tickets are non-refundable and entry is with one or more items for the food bank.
- While we do our best to ensure to protect items at the Ring & Buy, during the day the games in the Ring and Buy are the responsibility of the owner. We can’t reimburse any games that are lost, stolen or damaged.
- Any deals, part exchanges during the Ring and Buy are the responsibility of the seller/buyer not the board room.
- By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to any video footage and photos on the day being using for Cheadle Board Room promotional materials.